We want to make your stay at Villa Calypso as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and provide high-end amenities and hospitality for your enjoyment.
Villa Calypso’s Hospitality
- Drinks and appetizers upon your arrival
- Dinner provided for the first night’s stay as a welcome, so you can settle in comfortably after your long trip to Saint John, compliments of the villa owners.
- Villa Calypso’s Manager will meet your party at the St. John dock or jeep rental office and escort you to Villa Calypso. He and his team will take care of your needs during your stay.
- Housekeeping & Linen Towel Service 1x per week during stay with each weekly stay. We do provide a mid-week touch up clean on Wednesday.
Klein Bay Beach
Villa Calypso is just steps above Klein Bay Beach. The owners have built a custom stone and brick walkway path that leads directly to the street below, toward your private beach access. Klein Bay Beach is a rocky beach with areas of shade and sun. Bring our beach chairs for some fun while you snorkel Klein Bay. We have some of the best snorkeling on St. John, just steps away from your villa! We are also snorkeling distance to Ditleff Point and Monte Bay. It’s a hidden gem.
Exclusively for our guests: Double ocean kayaks that sit on the beach below with life jackets for older children through adults.
- Full A/C throughout Villa Calypso.
- Hi-Speed Wireless Internet throughout the villa.
- Indoor and outdoor showers overlooking the Caribbean in each master-suite.
- 27×12 Infinity Edge pool and Hot Tub that accommodates up to 10 guests.
- Multiple dining and Veranda areas all around the villa. Cafe string lights and candle lanterns creating a soothing and Old-world mood.
- A large 55″ 3-D flat-screen SMART TV/Satellite connection, Apple Desktop computer with printer/fax/scanner, Blu-Ray CD Player and Library, and a SONOS Wireless Music System for your listening enjoyment inside and outside of the villa.
- Elegant furnishings, velvet drapery, and custom slipcovered furniture.
- Large, Spacious Great Room with comfortable, luxurious, and child-friendly furnishings.
- Conveniently located powder room off the veranda.
- Double bathroom vanity sinks in hammered antique copper.
- Rohl faucets and fixtures throughout.
- TOTO toilets.
- Laundry room/utility room near the kitchen area, with separate entrance for the Housekeeping staff.
- Full-house generator.
- The driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom mahogany cabinetry, with large 9 foot Elm Belgian Trestle dining table, comfortably seating 10 guests.
- Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Espresso/Cappuccino, popcorn maker, slow cooker, Bonjour French Press Coffee, waffle maker, VITAMIX, CUTCO knives and more.
- Luxurious W Hotel Mattresses throughout the villa.
- 500 Count Italian Vintage Luxury Linens from Restoration Hardware
- Turkish Luxury Towels from Restoration Hardware.
- Private balconies on each master-suite, with Provence table and chairs.
- 40″ Flat-screen TVs with satellite in Master-Suites.
- Ceiling fans inside and out, Crystal chandeliers, safes in each Master-suite for laptops, and custom-designed closets.
- All bedrooms have telephones, alarm clocks, and white-noise machines for privacy.
- One Master-Suite has a connecting bedroom for children or teens, which we call our Family Suite. This connecting room has 2 twin beds with a 32″ Flat-screen TV; this 1/2 bedroom will not have outdoor access for parent’s peace of mind.
- Poggesi Fine Toiletries
- Toys and baby items for young families-High-chair, Pack and Play, booster seats, bedrails for young children. playsets for boys and girls, Barbie’s and toys
- Board Games for adults and kids, poker set
- Tommy Bahama Deluxe BackPack Beach Chairs, pool rafts
- Both hard and soft-sided coolers
- Melissa and Doug Beach toys, truck toys, plenty of beach games and toys for adults and kids
- Wii Game Console
- LLBean Beach Totes for Every Bedroom
- Two Double Kayaks
- Snorkel Fins for children and adults