This stunning private luxury villa in St. John overlooking Klein Bay with a private beach is the perfect place to enjoy a vacation with friends and family. Snorkel with the sea turtles and manta rays, or relax with a cool drink on a chaise lounge by the infinity pool or spa overlooking the deep blue sea. Explore the unspoiled beauty of St. John with some of the most magnificent, pristine beaches in the world, then return “home” to Villa Calypso for luxurious relaxation.
Old World Style With New World Comfort…
As you enter Villa Calypso’s custom brick and stone pathway, you will be greeted by arched, custom mahogany doors that will transport you to an Old World villa set back in time, with all the modern conveniences you would desire and expect in a luxury resort. From the luxurious and plush furnishings to the lighted lanterns that surround the villa, to the infinity pool overlooking the beautiful sparkling turquoise ocean beneath you, Villa Calypso will bring you to a place of happiness and peace.
Newly built in 2014, Villa Calypso offers 4 Master Suites (one with a 5th “kids suite” adjoining bedroom), each with its own beautiful private outdoor terrace with sweeping views of the crystal blue Caribbean. High-end window treatments, luxurious bedding, and custom furnishings accompany the exquisite rooms. Each private terrace has seating and tables to enjoy the magnificent beauty of the turquoise Caribbean water below.
Adventures In Klein Bay Are Only A Minute Away
Villa Calypso enjoys a private beach where you have direct water access to Klein Bay, directly below our villa! We have 2 kayaks and water toys for all ages. We have built a private custom stone and brick walkway path that leads directly to the street below Villa Calypso, and to our private beach access. The beach is a pebble beach with areas of shade and sun. Please bring our beach chairs for some fun while you snorkel Klein Bay. We are also snorkeling distance to Ditleff Point and Monte Bay. Jump on our kayaks for an adventure in the morning, visiting all the small bays around us! Villa Calypso is a hidden gem!
Indulge in the Best Amenities For Your Comfort and Enjoyment
- Villa Manager will meet you at the St. John dock and escort you to Villa Calypso. The villa manager will take care of you and your guests during your stay with us.
- Full Central A/C in all bedrooms and indoor common areas.
- 27×12 Heated Infinity Edge pool, Hot Tub that seats 10 comfortably, and lots of seating and places to safely put your drink while relaxing.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet throughout
- Dish/Satellite flat screen SMART TVs
- Apple desktop computer
- Rohl faucets and fixtures throughout, TOTO toilets, and all high-end fixtures for the discerning client.
- Luxury Turkish bathrobes, white noise machines for privacy in bedrooms.
- 4 Master Suites (all with King Sized, Luxurious ‘W Hotel’ Mattresses)
- Kid’s bedroom with two twins off of one of the lower master suites. Doors to provide privacy between the rooms.
- Private balconies for each master suite with plush outdoor seating.
- Bathroom vanities all have double sinks, both indoor AND outdoor showers in each bedroom.
- One Master has a connecting bedroom for children, which we call our Family Suite. This connecting room has 2 twin beds with a flat-screen TV. The bedroom does not have outdoor access for parents’ peace of mind. Both bedrooms have doors for privacy.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom mahogany cabinets, large 9 foot Belgium Elm dining table that comfortably seats 10, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Espresso/Cappuccino, popcorn maker, gourmet pots and pans, slow cooker, Bonjour French Press Coffee/tea maker, Belgian waffle maker, VITAMIX, CUTCO knives, and many more items that the gourmet chef in you will love!
- Large great room has plush-comfortable, yet up-scale furnishings. One 9-foot and two 6-foot custom slipcovered Taylor Scott sofas. Perfect to comfortably seat ten guests.
- SONOS Music Entertainment System.
- A Large 55′ 3-D flat-screen TV with Satellite connection, 3-D Blue-Ray player, 3-D Glasses.
- Blu-Ray DVD library, Books for Adults and Children.
- Toys and baby items for young families – High-chair, pack and play, booster seats, bed rails, baby blanket, baby monitor.
- Lots of Board Games for adults and for kids.
- Elegant Powder Room under entry close to the great room, veranda, and pool/spa area.
- Laundry room. We have a separate entrance for the Housekeeping staff.
- LL Bean Beach Totes for every bedroom.
- 1-minute walk on custom private stone and brick walkway path from the pool area to the beach.
- Tommy Bahama Deluxe Backpack Beach Chairs are available for your use.
- Both hard and soft-sided coolers are provided for your convenience for day trips.
- Washer and dryer
- Snorkel fins for adults and children
- 2 double Kayaks
- Villa Calypso has large veranda areas, all around the villa, for dining and relaxing in the shade.
- Enjoy the Leeward Terrace for alfresco dining, with a large professional grill for cooking local fish, steaks, or whatever else you desire. Cafe string lights and lanterns create a tranquil and romantic setting.
- Our large driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles.
- Automatic Generator to power the entire villa, in the event of a power outage.
What People Are Saying About Villa Calypso
“Great location, close to town, but away from people. House is absolutely perfect. The owners did a great job and cut no corners. We can’t imagine staying anywhere else, and we’ve stayed at properties all over St John”
– The Phillipe Family, North Carolina
Peaceful Retreat – Favorite spot on St. John
“What an amazing home! We’ve been to St. John several times and by far this has been our favorite spot to stay. From the owners, property manager, home and location you couldn’t ask for more. We were a family of 4 plus a set of grandparents. This home was a perfect fit. Each room has its own beautiful views of Klein Bay, comfortable king beds, and its own bathrooms with outdoor showers. Every day after hiking or hitting the beaches we ended up in the infinity pool watching the sunset. The information from the owners and the property manager was priceless. And any need that we had, they were quick to respond.”
– The Bowser Family, Kentucky
Paradise Setting at Casa la Famiglia/Villa Calypso
“This is the most beautiful house and property we have EVER rented. The location of the property and the magnificent house with the infinity pool overlooking Klein Bay was AMAZING. The owner, was extremely helpful through the whole planning of our trip. We HIGHLY recommend this property.”
– Bruce and Family, Florida
Beautiful home—great for a family gathering!
“Great home for a family get-together. We have four couples–it was great to have four MBRs with en suite baths. The set up of the house, as well as the outside living area, was perfect!”
– The Grambling Family, Georgia
50th-anniversary celebration/family vacation
“Spectacular views, beautiful villa, perfect location with pool and hot tub in paradise what more do you need! Our family of 9 enjoyed every minute.. wish we had more than a week! Hiking, snorkeling, boating, and wonderful restaurants at the end of the day or cook in your full kitchen!”
– The Castellano Family, New Jersey